Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Advanced Mediation Training with Lee Jay Berman
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
This high-energy, practical advanced training will cover such skills as:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming and advanced people-reading skills
- Self-Awareness and people's first impressions of you
- The soft, human underbelly--how to get people's motivations
- Advanced mediation skills--how to avoid impasse
- Advanced closing skills for mediators
When & Where
The Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Dallas Bar Association
This training is open to the public. You don't have to be a member of the Dallas Bar Association to attend. The ADR Section of the DBA is committed to providing opportunities for all conflict resolution professionals to learn, grow, and better their practice.